When you create a new question for your ballot (or edit an existing one), you can provide a list of options to populate options list. You can still add your options one by one after creating your question, but this feature can help streamline the process of building your ballot.
To bulk add options to a ballot question, follow the steps below:
- Click on “Ballot” on the election sidebar
- Open the question action’s menu by clicking the “…” button at the top right of the question you want to add options to.
- Click on the “Bulk Add Options” in the dropdown menu to open the Bulk Add Option Modal.
- In the modal window, add one option per line in the textarea. You can add up to 30 options at a time.
- Click on the “Submit” button to add the options to your ballot question.
- Only 30 options can be added a time
- Once submitted, you can provide additional details for each option (see: How to Edit a Ballot Question Option)
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.