In order to apply a purchase order to an Election Runner subscription or individual election, you must first go through the approval process (see: How to Pay with a Purchase Order. If you’ve already done that, and have received a notification that Election Runner has received and validated your purchase order, then follow the steps below:
Apply a Purchase Order to a Subscription
- Login to Election Runner and click on “Settings” at the top of the page.
- Click on the “Billing” tab on the left side of the page
- Click the green “Upgrade” button next to the subscription plan that was approved in your purchase order. If you do not see this section, please contact support as your account needs to be updated.
- The Secure Checkout should show the total price of your subscription. If the total due in the checkout matches the approved PO total, then click the green “Pay By Purchase Order” button. If this total does not match the approved PO total, then you will not see a green “Pay by Purchase Order” button. Apply any relevant coupons to continue and contact support if you do not see the “Pay by Purchase Order” button.
Apply a Purchase Order to an Individual Election
- Login to your Election Runner account
- Click on the election that you wish to apply the purchase order to
- Click on “Launch” on the election sidebar and go through the first 3 steps
- On step 4 of the checkout, click the green button that says “Pay by Purchase Order”.
If you do not see the “Pay by Purchase Order” button, make sure that the “Total Due” amount matches the amount on your purchase order. Include any applicable coupons by clicking “Have a coupon code?” and apply it. If you still do not see the “Pay by Purchase order” button, please contact support.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.