You can update your election’s start/end date by following the steps below:
- Click on “Settings” on the election sidebar
- Click on the “Dates” link.
- In the right pane, select the timezone, the start date/time and the end date/time.
- Click “Save” to update your election’s date settings.
- The election’s end date/time must be after the start date/time.
- Elections will not automatically start on the start date without going through the “Launch” process.
- If the start date/time is set to a time in the past, then the election will start within 1 minute on completion of the launch process.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.