The first step to create an election is to create an account. If you already have an account, visit your account dashboard and click on “+ New Election”. Note that the values provided for the fields (title, start date, end date, timezone) can be updated after creating the election by visiting the election’s settings page.
- Provide a title for the election (e.g. 2018 Board of Directors).
- Click on the “Start Date” field to set the date/time the election should start.
- Click on the “End Date” field to set the end date/time the election should end.
- Select the timezone that the election should use for the start date/time.
- Click “Create Election” and you will be redirected to the Election Overview Page
- Elections will not automatically start until it has been launched (see: Launching an Election). Once launched, the election will automatically start and end on the set date/time.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.