The ballot of an election that has been launched cannot be modified. This is to protect the integrity of the election and no exceptions will be made. When launching an election, election administrators are required to check the ballot and confirm that they understand changes cannot be made to the ballot.
If changes need to be made to the ballot, then follow the steps below:
- Close the election (see: How to Close an Election.
- Duplicate the election to create a new election with the same voters list, ballot, and settings (see: How to Duplicate an Election).
- Modify the ballot with the necessary changes.
- Go through the launch process (see: How to Launch an Election).
- No refunds are given for elections launched with user errors. No exceptions.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.