By default, election administrators cannot see how a voter voted. The only information the administrator will have about an individual voter is:
- The status of the voter (if they have or have not voted)
- The voter’s IP address and user-agent (via the voter audit report)
- The date/time the voter logged in to the election
- The date/time the voter submitted their ballot
How to View Raw Ballots
In some cases you may be required by your organization’s by-laws to document the raw ballots casted by each voter. We do offer an add-on service that provides you with this report, however there are some requirements that must be met:
- Voters must be made aware that election administrators can view who/what they voted for. This can be done by adding a disclaimer to your election’s description.
- You must contact us to let us know you intend to use this add-on service before you launch the election.
For pricing and more information, please contact us.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.