Election Runner logs the following activity of each voter:
- Voter Login: Success
- Voter Login: Failed
- Voter successfully submitted ballot
- Voter email delivery failed
- Voter email delivery success
- Voter reminder sent
These activities will show up under the voter info screen that can be accessed by clicking on a voter’s record on the “Voters” page in the election builder.
How to Export Voter Activity Logs
At the conclusion of an election (when the election is in the “Completed” state), all voter activity in an election can be exported as a CSV file. This report includes the following columns:
- Date (UTC Time)
- Voter Name (if provided)
- Voter ID
- IP Address
To export this file…
- Click on the “Voters” link on the election navigation.
- Click the “…” button at the top right of the page
- Click “Export Voter Logs” from the dropdown list. After a few seconds the download will start.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.