To extend an election that is currently in the “Running” state you simply change the election’s end date in the election’s settings. Here’s how:
- Click on “Settings” on the election sidebar.
- Click on the “Dates” link on the election settings navigation.
- Click the “End Date” input field to open the date/time picker.
- Select the new end date and time of the election.
- Click “Set End Date”
- Click “Save” and confirm that the new end date/time is correct.
- To extend an election that has already ended, please contact support. Please take note of our support window.
Still need help? No problem! Click here to create a new support ticket.